Misto Bank JSC steadily adheres to the requirements of the Ukrainian and international legislation, industry and corporate rules, professional standards and procedures.
Officers of Misto Bank JSC perform their duties professionally and diligent.
Misto Bank JSC highly appreciates its clients and own image, therefore, if you came in the know of such facts as:
- a breach of the legislation of Ukraine, including regulatory acts of the National Bank of Ukraine, by an officer of Misto Bank JSC;
- acts of corruption and abuse of official position wherein the Misto Bank JSC officers are involved;
- illegal disclosure of the bank and/or commercial secret;
- a conflict of interests with the participation of the Bank officers;
- non-conforming conduct of our employees which might damage the interests of Misto Bank JSC and its image.
You can inform us about these facts having sent the appropriate notification form describing non-conforming actions of the Bank employees (see the form below).
We kindly ask You to obligatorily indicate Your surname, first name and patronymic / name of the organization and contact data. Please, be aware that the notification should necessarily contain the incident date, surname, first name and patronymic of the person whose actions, in Your opinion, are non-conforming. A fact of the non-conforming performance of duties by an officer of Misto Bank JSC should be substantiated and, if possible, confirmed by the relevant proofs.
Applications of a user made with a view of settling personal conflicts with the Misto Bank JSC officers are not taken into consideration.
We additionally inform You that the claims concerning quality of the service are not considered by the Compliance Service of Misto Bank JSC.